Quietly secluded in a hollow, encircled by meadow land. Dating mainly from the 14th century. Simple, un-ostentatious exterior. Unusual tower only slightly higher than the roof of the nave. Much restored in the 19th century. Norman font. Several tombs of knights, clergy and parishioners dating back to the 13th century. Altar tomb of William Greville who died in 1440.
Access: steep hill. Small carpark. Steps down to church.
Normally locked – key kept with the Rector.