Stands on hilltop overlooking the village. Grade 1 listed. Excellent example of medieval church. Dating from Norman to 13th/14th century. Three fine early English doorways. Large wall-painting of St Christopher, with earliest depiction of rod and line anglers in this country, fishing by light of the stars. Four architectural periods harmonised: Norman walls to chancel and font, through early English, Decorated and Perpendicular. Two 16th century stained glass windows. Major restoration 1950.
Access: Two steps but reasonably level. Onstreet car parking.